Since its really starting to feel like fall now, I had to put up my Fall Favorites! Is never too late to build onto your favorite trends and if you do it right, you will have pieces to carry you from one year to the next!
1. Wrap Coat/Robe Coat– Super Chic and whether you wear the short or long length you will definitely be in style!
2. Bold Prints– This is sure to make a statement either in a handbag, wrap scarf or skirt (the Midi Skirt is also apart of trend)!
3. Orange– We all know that “Orange is the New Black” is a hit TV series, well did you know that orange is also the color for Fall?
4. Animal Print– One of my favorites for this time of year! Not too big on animal and still want to be on trend? Try some touches of fun accessories like a cuff bracelet, scarf, or belt!
5. Crop Chunky Sweater- Great for those casual days with a pair of jeans and your favorite pair of flats!
6. Boyfriend Jean– Comfortable and can be worn with little effort paired with a fun top and boots!
7. Leather– It wouldn’t be Fall without it! Leather skirt, jacket, pants, hat or gloves, it all works (vegan leather is also a great alternative)!
8. Cape– Must have for the season and if you get it in Plaid, you get two trends in one!
9. Bucket Bag– Love it especially if it is a backpack that is also convertible!
10. Shoe Bootie– Not only is this a hot trend for the season, but Fringe is too! How cute is this 2 for 1 style?
Happy Shopping Everyone!